COMPETITIVE DANCE TEAMS
“Being a part of a Competition Team is so rewarding. Not only is your dancer being challenged in class, they are also learning so much more than just dance. The life lessons learned when being part of a team will teach your young dancers how to work with others, be responsible, and overcome challenges. As a competition team we strive for excellence, we push our dancers to be the best that they can be, on and off of the dance floor.”
Energy Dance Competition Team Director
Everyone makes a team- we do not make cuts!
- Team Auditions are June 18th & 19th.
- Teams for BOYS and GIRLS ages 4-18 years.
- Varied level of commitment & price for both competitive and non-competitive dancers.
- If you cannot make it to auditions, please email email@example.com to set up a private audition (prior to June 18th).
We do not make cuts. Everyone that would like to join a team is accepted into our program. We make placements within our teams based on age and ability level.
- Energy Prep Team (Non competitive, for Beg/Int dancers ages 4-16 yrs): Three teams varied by age. 2 hours on Wednesday evenings in Academic Season.)
- Boys Crew (Competitive Hip Hop Team for Boys 6-16 yrs): Required 1 hr in summer, 2 hours in school year on Wed nights.
- Tiny Team (Competitive, for Beg/Int dancers 4-6 yrs): Required 2 hours in summer, 2 hours in school year on Thursday evenings.
- Junior Team (Competitive,for Beg/Int dancers ages 5-18 yrs): Three teams varied by age and ability level. Required 2 hours in summer/1 night a week, 4 hours in academic season/ 2 nights a week.
- Extreme Team (Competitive, for Int/Adv dancers ages 6-18 yrs): A year of Junior Team is recommended before auditioning for Extreme Team. Three teams varied by age and ability level. Required hours: 3 hours in summer/1 night a week, 6 hours in academic season/2 nights a week.
- Premiere Comp Team (Competitive, for Advanced dancers age 10 and older): A year of Extreme Team is recommended before auditioning for Premiere Team. Required hours: 6 hours in summer/2 nights a week, 9 hours in academic season/3 nights a week.
Auditions: Clinics will be held on June 18th. Auditions are June 19th.. You will receive a placement letter via email on June 21st letting you know which team you have made (everyone will make a team). Register for auditions NOW!
|Monday June 18th: Clinics||Tuesday June 19th: Auditions|
|8:00-9:00am: Premiere Team Clinics||8am-2pm: Times TBA|
|9:00-10:30am: Extreme Team Clinics|
|10:30-12:00pm: Junior Team Clinics|
|12:00-1:00pm: Tiny Team & Prep Team Clinics
1:00-1:30pm: Boys Crew Auditions